General Data Privacy Information
These data privacy provisions also apply to the following sublevel domains of www.eugendorf.com:
- http://haus-aspacher.at/ bzw. https://haus-aspacher.eugendorf.com/
- http://reitberghof.at/ bzw. https://reitberghof.eugendorf.com/
- https://haus-eckschlager.at/ bzw. https://haus-eckschlager.eugendorf.com/
1. Contact with us
When you get into contact with us by means of the website or email, the data you provide will be stored by us in order to process your request and/or respond to any potential follow-up questions for a period of six months. This data will not be shared with third parties without your expressed consent.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files which, with the aid of your browser, are stored on your electronic device. They do not cause any damage.
Cookies are divided into three different categories:
- cookies that are absolutely essential to guarantee basic functions of the website
- functional cookies necessary to ensure website performance
- targeted cookies aimed at improving the user experience.
Statistical Analysis (Tracking)
The following targeted cookies are used in order to conduct statistical analyses of usage of our website.
MatomoThis website uses Matomo, an open source, self-hosted software to collect anonymous usage data for this website. The data on visitor behaviour is collected to find out about possible problems such as pages not found, search engine problems or unpopular pages. Once the data (number of visitors who see error pages or only one page, etc.) is processed, Matomo generates reports for website operators to react to. (layout changes, new content, etc.) Matomo processes the following data:
- Anonymised IP addresses by removing the last 2 bytes (i.e. 18.104.22.168 instead of 198.51.100.54)
- Pseudo-anonymised location (based on the anonymised IP address)
- Date and time
- Title of the accessed page
- URL of the page accessed
- URL of the previous page (if allowed)
- Screen resolution
- Local time
- Files clicked and downloaded
- External links
- Duration of page load
- Country, region, city (with low accuracy due to IP address)
- Main language of browser
- User agent of the browser
- Interactions with forms (but not their content)
Your IP address is collected, though immediately pseudonymized (e.g. by deleting the last 8 bits). As a consequence of this, only general localization is possible.
Reduced functionality without cookies
If you do not wish this to happen, you can set up your browser so that it prompts you whenever cookies are about to be installed, allowing you to allow cookies on a case-by-case basis as you prefer.
Deactivation of cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
You may delete cookies that are already stored on your computer at any time. The procedure to do so varies according to the browser you are using. Please consult your browser instructions (which you will find under your browser’s “Help” menu)!
3. Data Deletion and Storage Duration
The data privacy officer processes personally identifiable data of the person in question until such time as the data privacy officer determines that no further contact nor further business relationship with the affected person will occur in future. In general, the data privacy officer deems this point in time to be three years subsequent to the last contact with the affected person and, regardless of the circumstances, only subsequent to expiration of all data retention requirements as required by law.
Data pertaining to billing shall be stored for a period of seven years in compliance with §132 (1) of the Federal Fiscal Code (“BAO”).
Personally identifiable data shall be deleted two months after expiration of this retention.period.
4. Sharing of personally identifiable data and data categories
We only disclose personally identifiable data to third parties within the scope of our data processing activities on the basis of statutory authorization consistent with Art. 6 GDPR: e.g. on the basis of Art. 6 (b) GDPR, if is necessary for successful completion of the booking process, or on the basis of our legitimate interest consistent with Art. 6 (f) GDPR for web hosts or web designers. Insofar as we contract with third parties to process data, this occurs solely on the basis of a contract processor agreement consistent with Art. 28 GDPR, which guarantees processing of your data by our contract processor that is consistent with data privacy regulations.
In particular, this applies to the following contract processors:
- Booking system: feratel media technologies AG, Maria-Theresien-Straße 8, 6020 Innsbruck/Austria
- Web agency: typo-wimmer GmbH, Schlossstraße 38, 5023 Salzburg/Austria
- Hosts/members of the tourist office:
Depending on the nature of the inquiry or booking, only such personally identifiable data as is necessary for fulfillment of the desired services in question will be transmitted to our member businesses (hosts or other tourist service providers).
- Webshop “Genuss Vouchers”: Ongus GmbH, Nitscha 213/1, 8200 Gleisdorf
- Financial institutions to process payment for online gift vouchers (e.g. Paypal, SOFORT GmbH, online payment/credit card institutions)
For commensurate, targeted and timely implementation of the contract and orderly conduct of business, only contact data (name, address, telephone number and email) will be shared.
5. Your rights
You enjoy fundamental rights to disclosure, correction, restriction, transmissibility, revocation and objection pertaining to your data. If you believe that your data has been processed in contravention of data privacy statutes or that your data privacy rights have been violated in some other way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent oversight authority. In Austria, this is the Data Privacy Office (“Datenschutzbehörde”) at the following address: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, Austria
Contact: +43 1 52 152 0 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You may contact us as follows:
7. Data Privacy Officer:
In order to meet all statutory requirements of the new Data Privacy Act (“DSG”), we have appointed an external data privacy officer.
RTM Business IT GmbH